Bartenders have a lot of roles to play: chef, counselor, stand-up comic, chaperone, the key to a good time. And with any profession, some of them do it well; others not so much. Here are five Lexington bartenders who do their jobs very well; we think you should get to know them. Click on the links to the right or the ones here to read their stories:
- Related Stories:
- Bartender Ricky Arnett, Dudley's on Short: Toast him by name
- Bartender Tim Gibbons, The Tin Roof: Personality plus experience
- Bartender Dave Hounsel, Lynagh's Irish Pub: Philosopher and mediator
- Bartender Jess Norton, Charlie Brown's: A champion multi-tasker
- Bartender Dominick Starosky, Atomic Café: A balancing act
Copyright 2013 . All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.