Carbon monoxide likely culprit in Lexington man's death

vhoneycutt@herald-leader.comNovember 13, 2012 

A man found Monday in a Lexington garage appeared to have died from accidental carbon-monoxide poisoning, according to the Fayette County coroner's office.

Lester Mills, 60, of Fort Harrod Drive had been working on his truck.

Carbon monoxide levels found by the Lexington Fire Department indicate that poisoning occurred, the coroner's office said. Toxicology tests are being conducted to confirm the cause of death.

Valarie Honeycutt Spears: (859) 231-3409. Twitter:@vhspears.

Lexington Herald-Leader is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service