Submit a Letter to the Editor
The Herald-Leader welcomes letters on topics of public interest. Letters should be:
- * No more than 250 words.Any exceptions will be made at the discretion of the editors. We reserve the right to edit all letters submitted for brevity, content and clarity.
- * Original, not copies or form letters.
- * Essential information: Sign your letter and include your street address and daytime and evening telephone numbers. (Phone numbers are used for verification only.)
- * Mail to: Letters to the editor, Lexington Herald-Leader, 100 Midland Avenue, Lexington, Ky., 40508.
- * By fax: (859) 231-3332.
- * By web: Fill out the form below
- * Questions: About letters, call (859) 231-3235.
To view Letters to the Editor, click here.
Letters to the editor are the exclusive property of the Lexington Herald-Leader and Kentucky.com.