More than 100 artists will show and sell their work Friday through Sunday at the Berea Craft Festival at Indian Fort Theater, 2047 Big Hill Road in Berea. You’ll find a variety of merchandise including jewelry, woodwork, pottery, photography, and metalwork.
The weekend will include live music and food vendors. Hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday. Admission is $6 for adults, $5 for seniors, free for ages 11 and younger. Bereacraftfestival.com.
More shopping news
▪ Coffee Times at 2571 Regency Road will celebrate its 34th birthday on Saturday with refreshments and a 34-percent off discount.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Street Scene, next door to Coffee Times at 2575 Regency Road, will celebrate 10 years in business from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday with refreshments and discounts. The store will give away special Street Scene tote bags with every purchase of $10 or more.
▪ At Howard & Miller, 400 Old Vine Street, save on men’s clothing and accessories, including Vineyard Vines, during the summer sale going on through July.
▪ Carl Meyers at 111 Clay Avenue will host a trunk show featuring the Tom and Linda Platt fall collection, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday through Saturday.
▪ The Athens Schoolhouse Antiques Show is 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at 6270 Athens Walnut Hill Pike. There will be a Sunday afternoon drawing for a $500 gift card to the show. Admission is $2, free for ages 11 and younger. 859-255-7309. Antiqueskentucky.com.
Harriett Hendren: 859-231-3175.