Latest News

May 19, 2010 8:30 AM

Darn the technology!

My personal laptop blew up last night. Literally. It started smoking and is completely dead. Hopefully we can get a replacement by the weekend, but until then, my posts and internet communication will be limited. And, if anyone knows someone who can get 4 years worth of pictures off a hard drive from a computer that is a lost cause, please let me know. I'm desperate!

Related content

Comments

Videos

More Videos

Worker dies in trench collapse 00:35

Worker dies in trench collapse

Bernie Sanders' free tuition proposal gains loudest cheer 01:47

Bernie Sanders' free tuition proposal gains loudest cheer

Trench collapse kills 1 00:31

Trench collapse kills 1

Lexington detective on hearing center fraud case 01:26

Lexington detective on hearing center fraud case

AG Andy Beshear plans to charge Tim Longmeyer 02:36

AG Andy Beshear plans to charge Tim Longmeyer

Gov. Bevin prays at National Day of Prayer event 03:33

Gov. Bevin prays at National Day of Prayer event

Bill Clinton says Kentucky has been good to his family 03:04

Bill Clinton says Kentucky has been good to his family

James E. Pepper Distilling Co. 01:00

James E. Pepper Distilling Co.

Meet Satire, barn pony for Derby favorite Nyquist 01:04

Meet Satire, barn pony for Derby favorite Nyquist

Lexington firefighter trapped after crash, motorist critically injured 03:24

Lexington firefighter trapped after crash, motorist critically injured

Share Video

Editor's Choice Videos