It’s a big weekend for sports. UK plays Florida. And then there’s the Super Bowl. Add some snow and cold. Now it’s a perfect weekend to stay in, turn on the TV, and light up the oven. Perhaps have some people over. Or go to a party and watch the game. No matter what your well prepared host tells you, “I have it all under control,” “We don’t need a thing; just bring yourself,” “Honey, we’ll have plenty of food,” there’s always room for one more dish. Particularly a good one.
This recipe is easy and delicious. Always a crowd pleaser. Substantial and satisfying. It's a bit spicy, but that’s good for your respiratory system, and it pairs well with an icy beer. I make this for most of our family gatherings because it’s always requested.
Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
1 Rotisserie Chicken, shredded
2 packages of cream cheese, softened
1 cup Ranch dressing
¾ cup Frank’s Hot Sauce
2 cups shredded Cheddar
1. Beat cream cheese, Ranch, and Frank’s till creamy.
2. Fold in chicken and half the cheese.
3. Spray a 2 qt. casserole dish with Pam and fill with dip.
4. Top dip with remaining cheese.
5. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
6. Serve with Fritos Scoops.