1. Bodies in the rubble of the bakery in Al Atarib, Aleppo province, after a government airstrike that partly destroyed it and killed at least 16 on 31 October 2012.
2. Locals around the body of a bakery worker killed in a regime airstrike that killed 14 in Masakin Hanano, Aleppo province, on 23 October 2012.
3. A bakery worker lies dead among a pile of bread in the bakery at Masakin Hanano, Aleppo province, after it was hit in an airstrike on 23 October 2012.
4. Damage to a bakery in Jobar, a suburb of Damascus, after it was hit by a regime tank shell on 4 November 2012.
5. A man carries an injured boy after regime mortars hit Qala'at Al Zahra bakery in Al Zabadani, near Damascus, on 10 December 2012. 35 people were injured.
6. A bakery in flames in Da'il, Dar'a province, after the Assad regime hit it with rockets on 7 July 2012 as people were breaking the Ramadan fast.
7. People tend to the injured and dead outside the bakery in Halfaya, Hama province, after a government airstrike there killed over 60 as they waited for bread on 23 December 2012.
8. Part of a crowd of around 250 outside the bakery in Halfaya, Hama province, shortly before a government airstrike that killed over 60 on 23 December 2012.
* A man picks up a piece of bread outside the bakery in Halfaya, Hama province, shortly after a government airstrike that killed over 60 on 23 December 2012 (Samer Al Hamwi/ Youtube).
9. Part of a crowd of around 250 outside the bakery in Halfaya, Hama province, shortly before a government airstrike that killed over 60 on 23 December 2012.
10 . A man holds a piece of bread covered in blood outside a bakery in Hamouriya, near Damascus, after a government attack there that killed 6 on 22 December.
11. A man holds up dough covered in what appears to be ash after a government airstrike on a bakery in Al Ghanto, Homs Province, which killed 10 on 27 December 2012.
12. Tasnim Adnan Juma, 6, whose mother, father, brother and six sisters died when government rockets struck the bakery next to their house on 2 January.
13. Damaged equipment at the bakery in Darat 'Izzah, Aleppo province after a government attack there on 6 December 2012.
14. A child walks across the rubble of the Suleyman Al Halabi bakery in Aleppo after it was destroyed in a government attack on 8 September 2012.
15. People queueing for bread outside a bakery in Bustan Al Qasr, Aleppo just minutes after a deadly rocket attack in the same street.
16. Russian markings on a rocket dropped from a government plane on a bakery in Kufr Zeyta, Hama province on 28 December.