It’s not too late to shop for Father’s Day gifts before the weekend. Here’s a sampling of local deals.
▪ Save up to 70 percent during the Father’s Day Sale at the Outlet Shoppes of the Bluegrass in Simpsonville Friday through Monday. Stores include Polo Ralph Lauren, Nike, and Saks Fifth Avenue Off Fifth. Theoutletshoppesofthebluegrass.com.
▪ At Fayette Mall, buy one, get one 50 percent off shorts and t-shirts at Dick’s through Monday . Shop in-store at Banana Republic and get 40 percent off your purchase until Tuesday. Shopfayette-mall.com.
▪ At the Summit at Fritz Farm, get 30 percent off all merchandise at Crittenden. Brooks Brothers is offering Dad Boxes: seven polos for $350 or a sock gift set of six for $90. At Frye Boots, from noon to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday dads get coffee and doughnuts and the chance to win a leather travel kit. At Ariat, men’s polos are buy two, get one free, with up to 30 percent off storewide. Spend $250 at Vineyard Vines and get a free tie. Thesummitatfritzfarm.com.
More shopping news
▪ Businesses of the Warehouse Block will host a Pre-Block Party Shop Hop from 4 to 6 p.m. Friday. The Warehouse Block Party, featuring food, music, and vendors is 5 to 10 p.m. Friday along National Avenue.
During the Shop Hop stores will offer specials and refreshments. Visit each business for a chance to win up to $300 in gift certificates. Pick up a map at any of the participating business and have it stamped at all 13 locations through Saturday. Then drop it at your last stop. Businesses include Lucia’s World Emporium, Designs Unlimited Fine Jewelry, and House.
▪ The Burlington Antique Show is Sunday at the Boone County Fairgrounds in Burlington. Early-bird admission from 6 to 8 a.m. is $6. Show admission from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. is $4. Free for ages 11 and younger. Burlingtonantiqueshow.com.
▪ Diptyque bodycare is launching a new Fragrance Gestures collection available in July. It features the brand's most popular scents in balms, oils, mists, foams, and body lotions.
Harriett Hendren: 859-231-3175