Quilts are displayed with early Kentucky antique furniture at Duncan Tavern, a circa 1788 building that since 1940 has been a museum and headquarters of the Kentucky Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution. Photo by Tom Eblen | teblen@herald-leader.com
Quilts are displayed with early Kentucky antique furniture at Duncan Tavern, a circa 1788 building that since 1940 has been a museum and headquarters of the Kentucky Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution. Photo by Tom Eblen | teblen@herald-leader.com Herald-Leader
Quilts are displayed with early Kentucky antique furniture at Duncan Tavern, a circa 1788 building that since 1940 has been a museum and headquarters of the Kentucky Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution. Photo by Tom Eblen | teblen@herald-leader.com Herald-Leader

Tom Eblen: Saved from wrecking ball 75 years ago, Duncan Tavern celebrates with Ky. quilt exhibit

July 21, 2015 02:50 PM

UPDATED July 21, 2015 02:54 PM

More Videos

  • Blessing of the Hounds opens hunting season

    Historic southern Fayette County is home to the Iroquois Hunt Club, the third oldest hunt club in the nation, and on the first Saturday of November the club hosted the longstanding tradition of the Blessing of the Hounds.