The LexGo Eat team, along with special guests John Clay and Josh Moore, previewed the new offerings at Commonwealth Stadium ahead of Saturday’s University of Kentucky football game. UK takes on the Golden Eagles of Southern Miss at 7:30 p.m., but fans will want to get there in plenty of time to scope out the dozen or so new menu items at various stands around the stadium, including:
▪ The Cat Tail, a sausage brat in a maple-glazed long john from Donut Days Bakery, $5;
▪ Hot Chicken Sandwich, a spicy breaded chicken breast with smoky coleslaw, pickle slices on potato bun, $9.50;
▪ Chicken & Waffle Cone, mashed potatoes, three chicken tenders and honey mustard in a waffle cone, $9;
▪ BBQ Pork Pretzel Bun, pulled barbecue pork and beer cheese on a pretzel bun with kettle chips, $8.50;
▪ Pork Chop Sandwich, a pork chop marinated in pineapple juice and barbecue sauce, served with a pineapple slice on potato bun with kettle chips, $8.50;
▪ Beef and Cheddar Croissant, Italian beef with cheddar cheese on a butter-flavored croissant, $5;
▪ Shredded Beef Nachos, Tostitos chips topped with shredded beef, queso cheese, cheesy corn, baked beans and coleslaw, $8.50;
▪ Hot Brown Nachos, Kettle chips with queso cheese, turkey, ham, bacon and diced tomato, $8.50;
▪ Twisted Tator, a spiral-cut potato (either sweet or Idaho) deep-fried on a stick, $4;
▪ Souvenir Popcorn Tub, 160-ounce popcorn tub, $8;
▪ Dipped Ice Cream, bourbon, buttered pecan, triple chocolate and cotton candy flavors from the Fayette County Creamery Ice Cream;
▪ Top N Go Walking Tacos, available in Frito Chili Pie, Tostitos Buffalo Chicken and Doritos Beefy Enchiladas;
▪ Dippin’ Dots ice cream in Wildcat Dots, Cookies n Crème, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Rainbow;
▪ Deez Nuts, spicy beer cheese peanuts.
Click here for a list of where to find all the GameDay Concessions at Commonwealth Stadium.