The  original desks and  potbellied stove were  replaced intact at Hildreth School. The building held its last school session in 1941. It was used as a church until the 1960s.
The original desks and potbellied stove were replaced intact at Hildreth School. The building held its last school session in 1941. It was used as a church until the 1960s. Herald-Leader
The original desks and potbellied stove were replaced intact at Hildreth School. The building held its last school session in 1941. It was used as a church until the 1960s. Herald-Leader

One-room Nicholas County school moved, restored, ready for visitors

October 05, 2015 09:53 AM

More Videos