Carbon monoxide presents a danger both to humans and pets. In 2007, Lexington firefighter Lucas Moore, gave oxygen to a dog rescued after a car had been left running in a garage.
Carbon monoxide presents a danger both to humans and pets. In 2007, Lexington firefighter Lucas Moore, gave oxygen to a dog rescued after a car had been left running in a garage. Lexington Herald-Leader
Carbon monoxide presents a danger both to humans and pets. In 2007, Lexington firefighter Lucas Moore, gave oxygen to a dog rescued after a car had been left running in a garage. Lexington Herald-Leader

Don't let carbon monoxide or radon sneak up on you

January 28, 2012 12:00 AM

More Videos

  • Is it the flu or 'just' a cold?

    With cases of the flu widespread, how do you know whether the bug that hit you is cold or flu? Here are some helpful hints and tips.