Business

June 10, 2014 5:09 PM

Tom Eblen: As Sav's owner recovers from serious burns, family and friends keep restaurant open

Mamadou "Sav" Savané, owner of Sav's Grill & West African Cuisine in Lexington, suffered second-degree burns over half his body after boiling liquid spilled over him in a cooking accident.

Related content

Comments

Videos

More Videos

Brown-Forman introduces new bourbon Coopers' Craft 01:36

Brown-Forman introduces new bourbon Coopers' Craft

Joe B. Hall, '78 Wildcats sign Maker's Mark Bottles 01:01

Joe B. Hall, '78 Wildcats sign Maker's Mark Bottles

The chief of the EPA gets an earful about coal jobs in Kentucky 06:27

The chief of the EPA gets an earful about coal jobs in Kentucky

Share Video

Editor's Choice Videos