▪ The members of Rose Camenisch Mains and Grasch Law have combined their offices to form Rose Grasch Camenisch Mains PLLC. Based in Lexington, the firm focuses on business, corporate, banking, financial and commercial real estate transactions and planning, and all areas of business and civil litigation in state and federal courts. Dan M. Rose, Albert F. Grasch Jr., J. Mel Camenisch Jr. and Richard H. Mains are firm members.
Associated with the firm are Crista D. Hollingsworth and H. Derek Hall. James L. Thomerson is of counsel.
▪ Hair Nation, a full-service salon and spa, will celebrate its grand opening from 10 a.m. to noon Saturday with a ribbon-cutting at 11 a.m.
Never miss a local story.
Located at 152 West Tiverton Way, Hair Nation is in the former location of The Melting Pot.
Owners and founders Angie and Jay Ballard also have created Anjay’s Kids, “to help children throughout Kentucky maintain their sense of pride and self-confidence by providing free, customized hair replacement for kids who have suffered hair loss due to cancer of other life-changing events,” said Angie Ballard.
▪ Fayette Heating & Air, founded by Al Melrose in 1971 with one truck and $500, is celebrating its 45th anniversary and is now the largest HVAC company in Central Kentucky.
“As a second-generation family-owned business, Fayette Heating & Air has been recognized nationally, regionally and locally for both business practices and its community efforts,” said Bret Melrose, Fayette Heating & Air president and son of the founder.
▪ The Kentucky Chamber has partnered with Awesome Inc. and Sustainable Ventures Corp. on the Kentucky Entrepreneur Hall of Fame, which honors the legacies of Kentucky’s most successful entrepreneurs.
The Hall of Fame raises awareness of the impact entrepreneurship has had in Kentucky and to encourage others to pursue similar ambitious endeavors. Co-founder Brian Raney said that with the continued support of the chamber, “ the Hall of Fame will be able to do even more to celebrate the stories of the inductees and focus additional resources toward future generations of entrepreneurs.”
For more information about the Kentucky Entrepreneur Hall of Fame, go to Entrepreneurhof.com.
▪ Unified Trust Co., based in Lexington, has been recognized by the Centre for Fiduciary Excellence for 10 years of certification, demonstrating fiduciary excellence.
Unified Trust Co. was the first bank or trust company, and fifth organization globally, to become CEFEX certified. The firm, which works with retirement plan participants and investors, has been acting in a fiduciary capacity since it was founded in 1985.
Compiled by Dorothea Wingo