▪ The University of Kentucky Alumni Association Job Club will meet from 9 to 10:15 a.m. July 12 at Fayette County Cooperative Extension Service, 1140 Red Mile Place. Topic: Getting the Interview: Resumers, The Essential Career Document. Info: 859-257-8905 or Ukalumni.net/jobclub.
Workshops and classes
The Inventors Council will hold its Workshop for Inventors & Entrepreneurs at 7 p.m. July 12 at the Eastside Library Branch, 3000 Blake James Drive, at the corner of Palumbo and Man o’ War. Doors open at 6 p.m. for networking and registration. Hosted by Don West and Raj Shah. Membership: $50. Info: Kyinventors.org or 859-201-1311.
▪ Tech Night (Getting the Most out of the Internet), 7 p.m. July 11
▪ Making a Photobook, 10 a.m. July 14, $30
▪ Photo Coffee, 9 a.m. July 14 and 21
▪ Microsoft Access, 7 p.m. July 21
▪ How to Market Your Business to the Federal Government, 10 a.m.-noon, July 19. This is a webinar. Register by 3 a.m. July 18.
Compiled by Dorothea Wingo