▪ Wheeler Financial Services has changed its name to Wheeler Financial Solutions and remains focused on providing advice in the areas of investments and accounting solutions. Wheeler has a new web site: Wheelerfinancial.net. Phone: 859-219-2400. Address: 535 Wellington Way, Suite 240.
▪ After opening a restaurant in Versailles on July 7, Bojangles’ is growing again with restaurants coming to Georgetown and Mount Sterling. Both restaurants are scheduled to open by October, just in time for football and tailgating. The new locations will bring more than 30 full and part-time jobs to each community. To apply for a job at Bojangles’, qualified applicants should go to Bojangles.com/apply/us/ky.
▪ Local franchise owner Chase Harper opened Frankfort’s first stand-alone Chick-fil-A restaurant Aug. 4, bringing 80 new jobs to the community. To celebrate the opening, participating Central Kentucky Chick-fil-A restaurants are giving away a free, three-count Chick-n- Minis during breakfast hours on Thursday. The new Frankfort store is located at 1300 U.S. 127 South.
▪ First Security Inc., the bank holding company for First Security Bank, Inc., has upgraded to the OTCQX market from the Pink market effective July 21.
Never miss a local story.
OTCQX is designed for investor-focused companies, and ensures that investors and brokers have the information necessary to analyze, value and trade their securities.
▪ Vans will be opening this September at Fayette Mall. Vans will be located in South Mall, where Bath & Body Works is currently located. Bath & Body Works is becoming Bath & Body Works/White Barn Candle Co. and will open this fall in the Middle Wing, next to Kinnucan’s. Another new concept that will be opening this fall at Fayette Mall is Weekend Drift by Tommy Bahama, located in the Middle Wing. The store will sell Tommy Bahama men’s and women’s apparel. T-Mobile will also open this fall at Fayette Mall on the north side of the mall, next to New York & Co.. For more info, go to Shopfayette-mall.com.
Compiled by Dorothea Wingo