Lexington motorists were warned Wednesday to expect some traffic delays over the next couple of weeks as city engineers work on timing of stoplights.
Roads affected include:
- Man o' War Boulevard, from Tates Creek Road to Sir Barton Way
- Richmond Road, from Squires Road to Chinoe Road,
- Chinoe Road, from Richmond Road to Lakewood Drive,
- Alumni Drive, from Man o' War Boulevard to New Circle Road
- Sir Barton Way, from Man o' War Boulevard to Starshoot Parkway.
According to the city's traffic management center, travel times will be much improved once the work is done.