The building at 101 West Loudon Avenue, shown in this undated photo, was built in 1928 by Consolidated Coach Corp., which later changed its name to Southeastern Greyhound Lines. The building was used as the  company's headquarters and maintenance facility until the 1960s.
The building at 101 West Loudon Avenue, shown in this undated photo, was built in 1928 by Consolidated Coach Corp., which later changed its name to Southeastern Greyhound Lines. The building was used as the company's headquarters and maintenance facility until the 1960s.
The building at 101 West Loudon Avenue, shown in this undated photo, was built in 1928 by Consolidated Coach Corp., which later changed its name to Southeastern Greyhound Lines. The building was used as the company's headquarters and maintenance facility until the 1960s.

Push under way to list LexTran's Greyhound Line building on national register

September 09, 2013 09:21 PM

UPDATED November 12, 2015 02:44 PM

More Videos

  • Local hip hop artist performing 24 hours to collect coats for kids

    Devine Carama, Local hip hop artist and Believing in Forever Nonprofit director, is performing for 24 hours at Courthouse Plaza to raise awareness and money for the 4th annual Coat to Keep The Cold Away youth coat drive, which collects new and unused coats for children in central and eastern Kentucky areas.