More than $370,000 was given to 38 local agencies, which benefit children in the Central Kentucky area, at Monday’s Children’s Charity Classic kickoff.
The 36th annual event kicked off with a tee-off reception at the clubhouse at Andover Golf & Country Club.
The agencies include:
▪ All God’s Children, Inc.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Arbor Youth Services
▪ Baby Health Services
▪ Baptist Health Lexington
▪ Carnegie Center
▪ Center for Courageous Kids
▪ Central Kentucky Riding for Hope
▪ Child Development Center for the Bluegrass
▪ Children’s Advocacy Center
▪ Chrysalis House
▪ Down Syndrome Association of Central Kentucky
▪ Explorium of Lexington
▪ First Tee of Lexington
▪ Gateway Children’s Services
▪ Girl Scouts of Kentucky’s Wilderness Road
▪ God’s Pantry Food Bank
▪ Growing Together Preschool
▪ Junior Achievement of the Bluegrass
▪ Easter Seals Cardinal Hill
▪ KORE Academy
▪ Lexington Children’s Theatre
▪ Lexington Hearing & Speech
▪ Lexington Leadership Foundation
▪ Life Adventure Center
▪ Living Arts & Science Center
▪ Newton’s Attic
▪ Resource for Advancement & Innovation
▪ Ronald McDonald House
▪ Scott County Hospitality House, Inc.
▪ Stride Program
▪ Suzanne Vitale Clinical Educational Complex at WKU
▪ Sweet Blessings
▪ The Foster Care Council of Lexington
▪ The Nest
▪ The Toy Chest
▪ Wilderness Trace Child Development
The Children’s Charity Classic has raised more than $11 million for Central Kentucky agencies. For a schedule of this week’s events go to http://www.childrenscharityofthebluegrass.org/