Kayden Branham, 22 months old, died after ingesting a drain cleaner used in cooking meth. He was about a year old in this photo.
Kayden Branham, 22 months old, died after ingesting a drain cleaner used in cooking meth. He was about a year old in this photo.
Kayden Branham, 22 months old, died after ingesting a drain cleaner used in cooking meth. He was about a year old in this photo.

Wayne County father on trial in boy's death says he thought drain cleaner was juice

January 09, 2013 06:56 PM

UPDATED November 12, 2015 12:49 PM

More Videos

  • Kentucky shooting victim considers herself lucky bullet missed her spine

    Denise Massey describes her experience getting injured from a shootout when she and her fiancé, Jimmy Brannon, traveled to Columbia, South Carolina for the University of Kentucky football game against University of South Carolina.