A house fire Friday afternoon on Savoy Road in Lexington left a woman hospitalized, Lexington fire officials said. A dog died in the fire, which caused extensive damage to the house.
A house fire Friday afternoon on Savoy Road in Lexington left a woman hospitalized, Lexington fire officials said. A dog died in the fire, which caused extensive damage to the house. Lexington Herald-Leader
A house fire Friday afternoon on Savoy Road in Lexington left a woman hospitalized, Lexington fire officials said. A dog died in the fire, which caused extensive damage to the house. Lexington Herald-Leader

Crime

November 29, 2013 4:09 PM

House fire leaves Lexington woman hospitalized

Suggested for you

  Comments  

Videos

Editor's Choice Videos