A trial date has been set for Dec. 7 for four juveniles charged in the slaying of a Lexington man last year.
The trial is scheduled to last eight days.
The four are accused of participating in the shooting death of Antonio Franklin, 20, on April 13, 2014, in Duncan Park. Franklin was found lying near the park swing set at about 6:30 p.m. with a gunshot wound to the head.
Nashiem Dixon, 17, is charged with murder, two counts of attempted murder and first-degree wanton endangerment. The wanton endangerment charge stems from "when he fired a gun in a manner which created a substantial danger of death or serious physical injury to Jarrin Davis," court documents say.
Bryan Brown, 18, and William Dixon, 19, are charged with two counts of attempted murder because police say Nashiem Dixon shot at Daymion Jacobi Sanders with intent to kill.
Police said witnesses saw shots being fired from a car that the Dixons, Brown and a female were in. Witnesses told detectives Brown was driving the vehicle and the Dixons were passengers as they were looking for Sanders, the documents said.
Sanders, 17, who admitted to firing back at the car, is charged with second-degree manslaughter.