These maps show the neighborhoods and residential areas that currently feed each Fayette middle and high school along with an early version of possible changes to attendance boundaries. The school district's redistricting committee has strongly cautioned that these maps of middle and high school attendance zones are likely to change. Below the maps are lists of specific neighborhoods and areas potentially shifted to different schools. Story: Fayette County Public Schools redistricting committee releases tentative rezoning maps | See possible elementary school attendance zone changes
Potential middle school changes*
- Golfview Estates, Headley Green and Skyview areas, from Jessie Clark to Beaumont.
- Meadows Loudon area, from Winburn to Bryan Station.
- North side of Richmond Road corridor near Man o’ War Boulevard, from Edythe J. Hayes to Crawford.
- Chilesburg Road (rural area) corridor, from Edythe J. Hayes to Crawford.
- Mount Rushmore and Kalone Way area, from Tates Creek Middle to Edythe J. Hayes.
- Copperfield and Plantation, from Beaumont to Jessie Clark.
- Holiday Hills, Saddle Club and Valley Heights, from Beaumont to Leestown.
- Red Mile area, from Jessie Clark to Lexington Traditional Middle.
- Speigle Heights and area near Georgetown Road and Newtown Pike intersection, from Leestown to LTMS.
- Aylesford Place, Ashland Park, Bell Court, Columbia Heights, Fairway, Kenwick and Mentelle Park areas (Ashland Elementary attendance area), from Morton to LTMS.
- Picadome neighborhood and American and Burley area, from Jessie Clark to Morton.
- Lansdowne Drive area North of New Circle Road, from Southern Middle to Morton.
- Alumni and Yellowstone area, from Tates Creek Middle to Morton.
- Charleston Gardens, Cumberland Hills, Fairhaven, Woodlfield Homes, part of Pinnacle, Village at Tates Creek areas, from Tates Creek Middle to Southern.
- Radcliffe-Marlboro area from Bryan Station Middle to Winburn.
- Georgetown Street (Booker T Washington Elementary immediate vicinity) and St. Martin’s Village areas, from Leestown to Winburn. * Fayette County Public Schools says not all neighborhoods are/or can be listed here
Never miss a local story.
Potential high school changes*
- Darby Corners, Eastland Parkway, Gleneagles, Greenbrier, Hamburg, Home Place, Hume Road, Liberty Road corridor, Meadows Loudon, Summerfield, Timber Creek and Tuscany, from Bryan Station to proposed high school on Winchester Road.
- Andover, Andover Forest, Autumn Ridge and Chilesburg, from Henry Clay to proposed high school on Winchester Road.
- Part of William Wells Brown area, from Lafayette to proposed high school on Winchester Road.
- Glendover neighborhood, Lansdowne neighborhood, Shadeland, Southern Heights and Zandale, from Lafayette to Henry Clay.
- Part of Squires Elementary area and Vineyard, from Henry Clay to Tates Creek.
- Copperfield, Pine Meadows, Plantation and Speigle Heights, from Dunbar to Lafayette.
- Marehaven and McConnells Trace, from Bryan Station to Dunbar. * Fayette County Public Schools says not all neighborhoods are/or can be listed here.