Kayden Branham Daniels, 20 months old, died after ingesting a drain cleaner allegedly used in cooking meth. He was about a year old in this photo.
Kayden Branham Daniels, 20 months old, died after ingesting a drain cleaner allegedly used in cooking meth. He was about a year old in this photo.
Kayden Branham Daniels, 20 months old, died after ingesting a drain cleaner allegedly used in cooking meth. He was about a year old in this photo.

Watchdog

December 07, 2010 12:00 AM

State records add details in Kentucky toddler's horrible death

Suggested for you

  Comments  

Videos

Editor's Choice Videos