Kayden Branham Daniels, 20 months old, died after ingesting a drain cleaner allegedly used in cooking meth. He was about a year old in this photo.
Kayden Branham Daniels, 20 months old, died after ingesting a drain cleaner allegedly used in cooking meth. He was about a year old in this photo.
Kayden Branham Daniels, 20 months old, died after ingesting a drain cleaner allegedly used in cooking meth. He was about a year old in this photo.

Judge orders state to turn over all documents in toddler's death

December 08, 2010 12:00 AM

UPDATED November 12, 2015 02:32 PM

More Videos

  • Would a tax on tombstones be a hardship for grieving families?

    Blake Shouse, manager of Shelbyville Monument Co. in Shelbyville, Ky., makes his case for why the state should not put a sales tax on tombstones and grave markers. The tax exemption on gravestones costs Kentucky about $8.5 million each year.