Kayden Branham, 22 months old, died after ingesting a drain cleaner used in cooking meth. He was about a year old in this photo.
Kayden Branham, 22 months old, died after ingesting a drain cleaner used in cooking meth. He was about a year old in this photo.
Kayden Branham, 22 months old, died after ingesting a drain cleaner used in cooking meth. He was about a year old in this photo.

Mistrial declared in Wayne murder case involving toddler who drank drain cleaner

June 20, 2012 12:19 PM

More Videos

  • Can Bevin turn the 'sacred cows' of Kentucky's tax code into hamburger?

    Each year, Kentucky gives away more tax revenue through loopholes and incentive programs than it actually collects. Gov. Matt Bevin promised earlier this year to turn some of these "sacred cows" of Kentucky's tax code into hamburger, but that's easier said than done. Here's why.