Election Day in Kentucky is Tuesday, so set aside whatever distracts you and pay attention for a few minutes. Here’s everything you need to know to cast an informed vote.
▪ Polls are open Tuesday 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Anyone in line by 6 p.m. may vote.
▪ Voters must produce identification or be known by a precinct officer before voting.
▪ To find out whether you are registered to vote and where you vote, go to the Voter Information Center at the State Board of Elections’ website, Elect.ky.gov.
▪ If you see problems, call the state attorney general’s election-fraud hot line, 1-800-328-8683.
▪ See all the candidates on your ballot and explore basic information about them at BallotReady.org.
Election night results
Get the latest results on all contested races starting at 6 p.m. Tuesday on Kentucky.com.
▪ Follow @bgpolitics on Twitter for election updates.
▪ Share your voting experience with us on Twitter using #kyelect.