Dave O’Brien, Dick Vitale and Kaylee Hartung will be at Rupp Arena as ESPN televises Kentucky’s SEC home opener against Texas A&M at 9 p.m.
That’s the nightcap of a Super Tuesday doubleheader on the World Wide Leader. No. 25 Indiana, which has lost back-to-back games to Butler and Louisville, plays host to No. 13 Wisconsin in the 7 p.m. game. The Badgers are 12-2 overall. Indiana is 10-4.
Also at 7 p.m., North Carolina tries to bounce back from its shocking loss at Georgia Tech last Saturday. The 14th-ranked Tar Heels, who are 12-3 overall, play at Clemson on ESPN2. Clemson is 11-2.
In another SEC tilt, No. 24 Florida plays hos to Ole Miss at 7 p.m. on ESPNU. The Gators opened league play with an 81-72 win at Arkansas last week. Ole Miss fell 99-76 to visiting Kentucky last Thursday.
Up against the UK-A&M battle at 9 p.m., No. 3 Kansas plays host to Kansas State on ESPN2. The Jayhawks are 12-1 overall and 1-0 in the conference. Kansas State is also 12-1 but unranked.
At 9:15 p.m. on ESPN News, No. 7 West Virginia travels to Lubbock to face Texas Tech. Bob Huggins’ Mountaineers are 12-1. The host Red Raiders are 11-2.
Here is the full list of college basketball games on television for Tuesday:
Tuesday, Jan. 3
▪ 6:30 - Arkansas at Tennessee (SEC)
▪ 7:00 - Ole Miss at Florida (ESPNU)
▪ 7:00 - Wisconsin at Indiana (ESPN)
▪ 7:00 - North Carolina at Clemson (ESPN2)
▪ 7:00 - Saint Joseph’s at Rhode Island (CBS Sports)
▪ 7:00 - East Carolina at UCF (ESPN News)
▪ 8:30 - Alabama at Mississippi State (SEC)
▪ 9:00 - Oklahoma at TCU (ESPNU)
▪ 9:00 - Texas A&M at Kentucky (ESPN)
▪ 9:00 - Kansas State at Kansas (ESPN2)
▪ 9:15 - West Virginia at Texas Tech (ESPN News)
Texas A&M at Kentucky
When: Tuesday, Jan. 3
Where: Rupp Arena in Lexington
Tipoff: 9 p.m.
TV: ESPN with Dave O’Brien, Dick Vitale and Kaylee Hartung
Radio: UK Network with Tom Leach and Mike Pratt