As for the rest of the country, No. 1-ranked Kansas takes tot he road to take on West Virginia in Morgantown for a 7 p.m. game on ESPN2. Both teams are 14-1.
Following the UK-Mississippi State game on ESPN, No. 3 Maryland travels to Michigan to face the Wolverines. Maryland is tied with Indiana atop the Big 10 at 4-0. Michigan is 2-1. Purdue beat the visiting Wolverines 87-70 last time out.
No. 7 Xavier plays host to DePaul at 6:30 on Fox Sports 1. DePaul is winless in four Big East games. Xavier is 2-1 after back-to-back wins over Butler (86-69) and St. John's (74-66). Villanova leads the Big East with a 4-0 mark.
Never miss a local story.
Struggling Virginia plays host to Miami in a Top 15 ACC matchup. Miami is ranked No. 8. Virginia dropped to No. 13 after losses to Virginia Tech and Georgia Tech. The Cavs are 1-2 in the conference. Miami is 2-0. ESPNU has the game at 7 p.m.
Also at 7 p.m. over on the SEC Network, No. 15 Texas A&M plays host to Florida. Texas A&M leads the SEC with a 3-0 mark. Florida is 2-1 after beating Ben Simmons and LSU 68-62 last Saturday.
Here is the list of college basketball games on television for Tuesday:
Tuesday, Jan. 12
▪ 6:30 - DePaul at Xaiver (Fox Sports 1)
▪ 7:00 - Florida at Texas A&M (SEC)
▪ 7:00 - Mississippi State at Kentucky (ESPN)
▪ 7:00 - Kansas at West Virginia (ESPN2)
▪ 7:00 - Tulane at South Florida (ESPN News)
▪ 7:00 - Wisconsin at Northwestern (Big 10)
▪ 7:00 - Miami at Virginia (ESPNU)
▪ 8:00 - Davidson at Dayton (CBS Sports)
▪ 8:30 - Providence at Creighton (Fox Sports 1)
▪ 9:00 - Arkansas at Missouri (SEC)
▪ 9:00 - Auburn at Vanderbilt (ESPNU)
▪ 9:00 - Iowa State at Texas (ESPN2)
▪ 9:00 - Minnesota at Nebraska (Big 10)
▪ 9:00 - Maryland at Michigan (ESPN)
▪ 10:00 - New Mexico at UNLV (CBS Sports)