Big Blue Links for Saturday:
▪ Roy Williams finds peace and sanctuary in the Final Four, reports Andrew Carter of the Charlotte Observer.
▪ Syracuse ready for bright lights, big stage at Final Four, writes Donna Ditota of the Syracuse Post-Standard.
▪ Ochefu more than the odd man out for Villanova, reports Dana O’Neil of ESPN.com.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Will Oklahoma have problems shooting in a football stadium? asks Jenni Carlson of the Daily Oklahoman.
▪ How Kentucky football’s Eddie Gran found faith and perspective, reports Jennifer Smith of the Herald-Leader.
▪ Jamal Murray turns April Fool’s Day into Father’s Day, writes Jerry Tipton of the Herald-Leader.
▪ Adebayo, coach explain skipping Nike Hoops Summit, reports Ben Roberts of the Herald-Leader.
▪ Hot-hitting Auburn beats UK softball in series opener, reports Josh Sullivan of the Herald-Leader.
▪ Tennessee baseball rolls over Kentucky, reports H-L.
▪ Kentucky’s 1996 title wanted a 20th anniversary party in Rupp, reports the Courier-Journal.
▪ It was a special day for Jamal Murray and his father, reports Derek Terry of Cats Illustrated.
▪ Murray anxious and excited about his journey, reports Keith Taylor of KyForward.
▪ Louisville fan appears to threaten UK signee on Twitter, reports the Cats' Pause.
▪ Bret Bielema planning to work satellite camps with Big 10 if ban is lifted, reports Coachingsearch.com.
▪ Patience and grinding built Buddy Hield, writes Mike DeCourcy of the Sporting News.
▪ When is cheating not really cheating? asks Mark Bradley of the AJC.
▪ Ten new defensive coordinators to watch this season, reports Matt Murschel of Orlando Sentinel.
▪ South Carolina extends Frank Martin’s contract to 2022, reports David Cloninger of The State.
▪ NCAA calls Mark Few to admit officiating error, reports College Basketball Talk.
▪ Long-time Duke athletic director Tom Butters dies, reports the Raleigh News and Observer.
NCAA FINAL FOUR
Saturday, April 2
6:09 - Oklahoma vs. Villanova (TBS)
8:49 - North Carolina vs. Syracuse (TBS)