1. Schedule a much-needed vacation.
2. Reconnect with an old friend.
3. Practice deep-breathing exercises.
4. Disconnect from your electronic devices for at least one hour every day.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
5. Create your own personal mission statement.
6. Surround yourself with positive people.
7. Pamper yourself with a massage, mani-pedi or bubble bath.
8. Make a donation or volunteer your time.
9. Dust off your bicycle and go for a ride.
10. Take a walk in the park.
11. Engage in prayer and/or meditation daily.
12. Get adequate sleep.
13. Visit a local nursery to plan your spring garden.
14. Find time for a workout.
15. Practice yoga.