In case you forgot, it’s Valentine’s Day.
So here are some places that have special treats or might have a spot open for dinner reservations.
▪ Martine’s Pastries, 1039 Industry Road, has lots of special sweets, including a box with six mini cakes, French macarons, Valentine’s-themed cookies and red-velvet cakes. To place an order, call 859-231-9110.
▪ Oscar Diggs, 155 North Limestone, will have a special three-course meal Feb. 14 by the Gastro Gnomes chefs for $75 a couple. It includes a draft beer selection. There will be seatings at 7 and 9 p.m. . Call 859-523-8305 for availability.
▪ Winchell’s, 348 Southland Drive, will have hand-cut ribeyes and pan-seared sea scallops, and Valentine’s Day-themed live trivia along with UK basketball on all TVs. Call 859-278-9424 for reservations.
▪ Holly Hill Inn, 426 North Winter Street in Midway, will serve its annual Aphrodisiac menu. Dinner guests have the option of a three-course ($45) or a seven-course prix fixe menu ($75), served starting at 5:30 p.m. Feb. 16 and 17. . A three-course prix fixe ($30) sweetheart brunch menu featuring lobster omelette and petite steak and eggs, is served 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Feb. 16 and 17. Call 859-846-4732 for reservations or go to Hollyhillinn.com.
▪ Honeywood Restaurant, 110 Summit at Fritz Farm, will have Cajun-inspired specials on Valentine’s Day. Specials include an eight-ounce Cajun-spiced beef filet, shrimp and lobster etouffee, vegetable gumbo, and shrimp and avocado Garibaldi. Call 859-469-8234 or go to Honeywoodrestaurant.com.
▪ Midway Bakery, 510 South Winter Street, Midway, has a variety of sweets for Valentine’s Day, including a Nutella-stuffed chocolate cupcake with raspberry frosting and a passion fruit slice bar. Open daily. Go to Themidwaybakery.com or call 859-846-4336.
▪ Minton’s, 760 North Limestone, is open for dinner again and will have a $50 four-course menu. For entree, choose either saffron chicken tagine, filet mignon au poivre or sweet crab carbonara. Reservations will start at 5 p.m. Call 859-948-1874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
▪ Clawdaddy’s, 128 North Broadway, will have a special menu for $45 a person, including a glass of champagne. Order either lobster bisque and crabmeat fettuccine Alfredo, or crabmeat and corn chowder with lobster Newburg on brioche. Call 859-258-2529.
▪ The Blue Heron Steakhouse, 185 Jefferson Street, will have a three-course menu for $75 a person, plus tax and tip. Entrees are prime rib with au jus, braised Berkshire pork shank, grilled filet or sautéed Florida grouper. Call 859-254-2491.
▪ Portofino, 249 East Main Street, will feature Saratoga prime ribeye or a well-marbled prime New York strip sirloin for Valentine’s Day. The full regular menu also will be offered, including the house-made cheese ravioli with herb butter, and veal meatballs with Marsala sauce. Call 859-253-9300.
▪ Distilled at Gratz Park, 120 West Second Street, will feature a three-course dinner on Valentine’s Day for $65 per person, with seatings at 5, 7 and 9 p.m. Entrees include porcini dry-rubbed filet, brown butter-poached halibut, roasted Berkshire pork tenderloin, or king crab capellini. Call 859-255-0002.
▪ Lexington Pasta Garage, 962 Delaware Avenue, will have special menu for two for $65 per couple. For entree, either lemon-rose ravioli, butter-toasted lemon ricotta ravioli with rose-infused pasta, or rosetti Aurora. For reservations, call 859-309-9840 or 859-421-1764 or send an email to email@example.com.
▪ Palmers Fresh Grill, 161 Lexington Green Circle, will have live music by Ben Lacy and Corey Cross from 6 to 9 p.m., and holiday-inspired cuisine & cocktail features. For reservations, call 859-273-0103.
▪ Azur Restaurant and Patio, 3070 Lakecrest Circle, will serve four courses for $65 a person: Order any appetizer, salad, entree and dessert from the regular menu. The deal will be available Feb. 9 to 17, in addition to regular a la carte ordering. Call 859-296-1007 for reservations and more information.
▪ Brasabana, 841 Lane Allen Road, will offer a $32.95 dinner special for two: Two five-ounce bacon-wrapped beef tenderloin filets with almond-crusted sea scallops over garlic-roasted asparagus.
▪ Blue Sushi Saké Grill, 105 Summit at Fritz Farm, will have Valentine’s Day-themed specials, including chicharrón short ribs, snow devil specialty maki, gindara and kobujime hirame, and chocolate pots de crème. Call 859-554-4452 for reservations.
▪ CRÚ,107 Summit at Frtiz Farm, will have a dinner for $55 a person featuring four courses inspired by legendary chefs, including Wolfgang Puck, Julia Child and Jacques Pepin. Call 859-971-9463 for reservations.
▪ Texas de Brazil, 151 LaRue, will have extended hours, 4 to 10:30 p.m.
▪ World of Beer, 122 Marion, will have an Anti-Valentine’s Day Party from 6 to 11 p.m Feb. 14 — you get 10 percent off order if you bring in a picture of your ex to destroy.