Latest News

Man taken to UK Hospital after Frankfort shooting

No charges had been filed Friday morning in a Frankfort shooting that sent one man to the hospital.

Frankfort police officers received a call at 2:14 a.m. that shots had been fired inside a home on Douglas Avenue in east Frankfort, Maj. Fred Deaton said.

Responding officers found a 39-year-old man who had been shot in the abdomen inside the home. He was taken to University of Kentucky Chandler Hospital in Lexington. His condition was not available Friday morning.

Three others were inside the home, Deaton said: a 53-year-old man, a 30-year-old woman and a 10-year-old girl.

Police have not released any names.

  Comments