This is a candy recipe but I am including it because it is simple and delicious. My children always made this for their elementary school teachers at Christmas. None of my kids are in elementary school anymore but we make it now for them! I get my candy at Old Kentucky Chocolates.
White Chocolate Peppermint Bark
(2) 16 oz bags white chocolate
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
(1) 16 oz bag green and red peppermint candy pieces
1. Bring water in a double boiler to a gentle simmer.
2. Melt the contents of 1 bag of white chocolate in the top of the double boiler.
3. Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 the bag of peppermint candies.
4. Pour onto a piece of wax paper approximately 18" long and spread the candy to a thickness of approximately 1/4".
5. Let cool and break into pieces.
6. Store in tin in cool place.