The event, originally schedule for May, was delayed due to thunderstorms.
The day will include a pet selfie station, children's activities, a vendor village, retailer pop-up shops and live music by the Bent Penny Band. Bring Dad along to check out the PGA Golf simulator. And visitors can stay hydrated with The Summit's Sip & Shop program that allows you to purchase alcoholic beverages in to-go cups from participating restaurants and bars and stroll around the shops.
You'll find In-store discounts at Ariat and 10 percent of purchases will go to the Lexington Humane Society. A dog caricature artist will be in-store at Warby Parker. Vendor pop-ups will include Bluegrass Greyhound Adoption, Dogtopia, Kennedy's Biscuits and Bluegrass Barkery.
More shopping news
▪ The new HomeGoods store at Brannon Crossing in Nicholasville will celebrate its grand opening from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday. Merchandise includes discounted furniture, rugs, lighting, kitchen and dining accessories, bedding, bath, children's décor, outdoor living, pet accessories and storage. Regular store hours are 9:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday.
There is also HomeGoods store in Lexington, located at Woodhill Circle Plaza at 1555 East New Circle Road. Homegoods.com.
▪ Want to learn more about the benefits of essential oils? Source On High at 518 East High Street will offer a class called "Women’s Health — Balance Your Body Holistically" from 6 to 7 p.m. on June 20. Topics will include balancing hormones and moods, improved energy and sleep, stress management, ridding bodies of toxins and weight management. There will be a raffle for summer essential oils and refreshments will be offered. Admission is $10. To register go to Sourceonhigh.com.
▪ During Cow Bell Days in Stanford stop by the sidewalk sale at Morgan's on Main, at 119 West Main Street. From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday select women's clothing, accessories, and jewelry will be marked at $5, $10, $15, and $20.
▪ The Burlington Antique Show is Sunday at the Boone County Fairgrounds, 5819 Idlewild Road in Burlington. For early bird buying, from 6 to 8 a.m., admission is $6. Regular show hours are 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Admission is $4, free for ages 12 and younger. The event, featuring more than 200 dealers, is held the third Sunday of the month, April through October. Burlingtonantiqueshow.com.
▪ New solid shampoo bars from Lush are made to last up to 80 washes and feature fresh ingredients including fruits and essential oils. To use, rub between hands to create a lather or apply directly to hair, massage into hair and rinse. Prices range from $10 to $16. Shop at Lushusa.com or visit the shop at The Summit at Fritz Farm.