The Market 301 holiday edition is this weekend at the Manchester Music Hall at 899 Manchester Street. Loads of local vendors will be on hand including Henry Dry Goods, Miss Molly Vintage, Bourbon Ware, LC Pottery, Thirsty Hearts Design and more.
Hours are 6 to 10 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday. Admission is free to the event, hosted by Love Lexington. For a complete list of vendors go to Lovelexingtonblog.com/market301.
More shopping news
▪ Mulberry & Lime, 216 North Limestone, will host a trunk show of Mo's Bows. Meet company founder, 13-year-old Moziah Bridges, one of Time’s 30 Most Influential Teens of 2015, and shop the collection of handcrafted bow ties. Hours are 5 to 8 p.m. Friday during Gallery Hop, and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday. Mulberryandlime.com.
▪ The Lexington Humane Society Pawlidays Gift Shop has opened at the LHS main campus at 1600 Old Frankfort Pike.
Gifts for pets and pet owners include graphic tees, hats, cups, toys and more. All proceeds benefit the animals at the Humane Society. Lexingtonhumanesociety.org.
▪ Fable + Flame, the home accessories store at 125 Burt Road, will host a holiday open house 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday. Fableandflame.com.
▪ At Lucia's World Emporium, 328 North Ashland Avenue, save 20 percent off all ornaments through Friday.
▪ Stores and restaurants in downtown Danville will offer specials during a holiday open house Friday and Saturday. Friday marks the start of the “Elfie” Shop Local First contest. Shoppers take (s)“elfies” at participating businesses and post photos at the Heart of Danville Facebook page using #danvillekyelfie to register for prizes. Centre College a capella group Common Time will perform in stores on Saturday.
▪ Bytten, the online fitness accessory brand, has launched its first retail collection now available at Target. Packages, $29.95, include one pearl- and one gold-tone sleeve designed to dress up a Fitbit Charge wristband. Bytten’s signature collection starts at $75 and is available at Bytten.com, Amazon and Etsy.