The Goose Creek Candle Co. in Liberty was destroyed by fire Saturday.
The Liberty Fire Department said the business on Campbellsville Street suffered heavy fire, smoke and water damage. It employed about 70 people.
The fire started about 7 a.m. and it took about four hours to get under control. Seven area fire departments fought the blaze.
No injuries were reported. The cause of the fire was not immediately known.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.