To prepare for Tuesday's primary election, find out where the candidates for Kentucky's U.S. Senate seat; the 6th Congressional District; state House; and Lexington mayor and council stand on state, regional and local issues.
Key election information:
- Polls are open 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Anyone in line by 6 p.m. may vote.
- Voters must produce identification or be known by a precinct officer before voting.
- To find out whether you are registered to vote, where you vote and which races you may vote in, go to the Voter Information Center at the State Board of Elections’ website, Elect.ky.gov.
- If you see problems, call Attorney General Jack Conway’s election-fraud hotline, 1-800-328-8683.
- In Fayette County it is illegal for retailers to sell malt beverages, distilled spirits and wine during polling hours.