Learn how to reduce energy costs with Bluegrass Greensource’s weatherization workshops. These one-hour instructional presentations are designed to make homes and apartments more energy efficient.
Workshops are scheduled for:
▪ Dec. 2, 6:30-7:30 p.m., Village Branch Public Library, 2185 Versailles Road.
▪ Dec. 9, 6:30-7:30 p.m. The Plantory, 501 West Sixth Street, No. 250.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Lexington Herald-Leader
▪ Dec. 10, 6:30-7:30 p.m. Tates Creek Public Library, 3628 Walden Drive.
▪ Dec. 15, 6:30-7:30 p.m. The Justice House, 552 Elm Tree Lane.
▪ Dec. 17, 6:30-7:30 p.m. William-Wells Brown Center, 548 East Sixth Street.
Interested participants can register at Bggreensource.org/weatherization or by calling (859) 266-1572. Walk-ins are also welcome.