Fayette County

Dog dies in apartment fire on East Reynolds Road

A dog died in a fire Friday night in an apartment complex in the 200 block of East Reynolds Road, according to the Lexington Fire Department.

The fire, which started about 7:30 p.m., was limited to a room in one apartment on the third floor. Firefighters said smoke might have damaged nearby units, and some residents might be displaced.

The cause of the fire was not immediately known.

Jack Brammer: (502) 227-1198, @BGPolitics

  Comments