Lexington motorists were warned Wednesday to expect some traffic delays over the next couple of weeks as city engineers work on timing of stoplights.
Roads affected include:
- Man o' War Boulevard, from Tates Creek Road to Sir Barton Way
- Richmond Road, from Squires Road to Chinoe Road,
- Chinoe Road, from Richmond Road to Lakewood Drive,
- Alumni Drive, from Man o' War Boulevard to New Circle Road
- Sir Barton Way, from Man o' War Boulevard to Starshoot Parkway.
According to the city's traffic management center, travel times will be much improved once the work is done.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.