Kentucky

Man hurt in fire dies at hospital

A Mount Sterling man died Monday morning of complications from burns from a house fire the night of Dec. 30.

Harvey Caudill, 66, had been taken to the University of Kentucky Medical Center after the fire at a home on North Queen Street in Mount Sterling, the Fayette County Coroner's Office said.

The fire began when Caudill was smoking in bed and fell asleep.

Herald & Stewart Home for Funerals in Mount Sterling is in charge of arrangements.

  Comments