A worker at the 3M Factory in Cynthiana was pronounced dead Monday night after being electrocuted on the job last week.
Tammy Landrum, 39, was taken to University of Kentucky hospital after being shocked around 1 p.m. May 6, a news release from the Fayette County Coroner's office said.
The cause of death was listed as anoxic brain injury due to electrocution. The incident is being investigated as an accident, the release said.
A phone message left at 3M factory was not returned Tuesday. The plant makes Post-it notes, easel pads and different kinds of packaging tapes, according to the 3M Web site.
Mrs. Landrum was married to Timmy W. Landrum and had a son, Brandon Cody Landrum, and daughter, Melanie Elaine Landrum.
Services will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Ware Funeral Home in Cynthiana. Burial will be in Battle Grove Cemetery. Visitation is 5-8 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home.