Ready to start thinking about the Kentucky football season? Here’s our full position series all in one handy place just for you.
- Defensive backs: Kentucky’s Mike Edwards was All-SEC last season. Here’s why he’s changing positions
- Linebackers: New focus on finer points could lead to big season for Kentucky’s outside linebackers
- Defensive line: Behind quiet coach, Kentucky defensive line looking to make more noise this season
- Special teams: Job one for Kentucky special teams in 2017: Get the punting fixed
- Wide receivers: Senior wide receivers motivated by clock ticking down on their UK careers
- Offensive line: Kentucky line hopes versatility will help it overcome loss of left tackle
- Running backs: Kentucky’s running backs ready to show off their handy work
- Tight ends: After season of selflessness, could this be big year for Kentucky’s tight ends?
- Quarterbacks: On a mission trip to Belize or facing Lamar Jackson, UK’s Stephen Johnson won’t be rattled