Hill clutch for Eagles: Trevor Hill made a pair of free throws with five seconds left to give Lexington Christian a 47-46 victory over Madison Central in the Legacy Nissan Classic at North Laurel. Hill, who finished with nine points, scored six of the Eagles final eight points. Tre King led LCA in both scoring (22) and rebounding (13). Kyle Rode added 10 points and nine boards.
- Luke Moeves scored Newport Central Catholic’s first eight points in the fourth quarter, and Thoroughbreds went on to defeat Lexington Catholic 67-61 in the Legacy Nissan Classic at North Laurel. Moeves finished with 14 points, and Ben Weyer had 19 to go with 22 rebounds. The Knights got 25 points from Luke Johnson and 12 rebounds from Zan Payne.
- Andre Davis scored 22 points, Tim Dunn had 19 and David DeMarcus added 15 points and 10 rebounds in Bryan Station’s 70-65 victory over Ballard in the Shelby County Rockets Legends Classic.
Glover stars for Glasgow: Bree Glover barely missed a triple-double with 34 points, 16 rebounds and nine steals in Glasgow’s 56-46 victory over Harlan County in the Lexus Shootout at Henry Clay.
- Franklin County outscored Manual by 12 in the fourth quarter to rally for a 50-47 victory in the Lexus Shootout at Henry Clay. Rebecca Cook led the Lady Flyers with 16 points, 11 rebounds and four blocks.
- Dee Dee Wheeler’s 17 points and seven steals helped Sayre pull away for a 43-24 victory against Model. Ellie Alford added 14 points, seven rebounds and six steals for the Spartans.
- Cassie Reed scored 22 points, grabbed 12 rebounds and had six steals in Southwestern’s 55-48 victory at Mercy.