Traditional Bank Holiday Classic at Lexington Catholic: T’laya Lyvers made the go-ahead shot with 2:44 to go and Henry Clay held on to defeat Green County 51-48. Lyvers finished with 10 points and 11 rebounds. Mya Schrembs had 23 points, three assists and three steals for the Dragons.
▪ Led by by Juliette Smith’s 17 points and four assists, Scott County (7-1) rolled to a 77-47 victory against Danville.
▪ Jay Ballard scored a team-high 11 points, including three three-pointers, in host Lexington Catholic’s 53-30 victory against Belfry. Caroline Osbourn and Ashley Frebis added 10 points apiece for the Lady Knights.
▪ Lincoln County overcame 29 points by Allyson Niece in a 75-69 win against Simon Kenton. Cristin Hall led the Lady Patriots with 15 points and Cami Holton had 12.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ Bailey Cummins scored 23 points, and Madison Kalb had 18 points and 14 rebounds in Bracken County’s 68-54 win over Fairdale. Jaida Wiggins led the Lady Bulldogs with 20 points, nine rebounds and six assists.
▪ Madi Woods hit three of five three-point attempts, scoring 19 points to go with four assists in Mercy’s 65-35 win against Warren Central.
Highlights elsewhere: Kiara Pankins scored 23 points, grabbed 15 rebounds and had four steals and two blocks in Lafayette’s 74-57 victory against Menifee County in the Berea Holiday Classic. Shelbi Watson was 8-for-9 from the field and added 18 points for the Lady Generals while Ashton Woodard had 22 points, 10 reboundsa nd five assists for the Lady Cats.