Artists and craftspeople will show and sell their work at the 37th annual Berea Craft Festival, Friday through Sunday at the Indian Fort Theater in Berea.
Items include jewelry, woodwork, textile art, paintings and pottery. Also, the festival will have live music, demonstrations and food vendors.
Hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday. Admission is $6 for adults, $5 for seniors, free for ages 11 and younger.
More shopping news
▪ The Lexington Makers Market featuring local artists and craftspeople is from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Saturday during the Lexington Farmers Market at Cheapside Park at 251 West Main Street.
▪ Plus-size retailer Universal Standard has teamed with J.Crew for a collection of apparel available in sizes 00 to 32. The collection launched on Tuesday and includes a strip maxi jersey dress, a wide-leg jumpsuit and poplin tie-sleeve top. Shop for the items at Jcrew.com.
▪ Dirty South Pottery at 38 North Main Street in Winchester will host a Oopsies & Oldies Sale from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday. Oldies include mugs, bowls, juice cups and Christmas items. Imperfect items include everything from warped colanders to mugs with glazing flaws.
▪ Blogger Heather Watson of Herkentucky.com will host a Shop and Sip event from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Draper James in the Summit at Fritz Farm. During the event, 15 percent of the proceeds will be donated to Dress for Success Lexington.
▪ Target’s Drive Up service is launching at Kentucky stores this week including the two Lexington locations. To use the service, download the Target app and purchase items. Target will notify you when the order is ready. Then when you arrive at the store, the items will be brought out to the car by store staff.
The company expects to expand the drive up option to nearly 1,000 Target stores across the country by the holidays.
▪ The Burlington Antique Show is Sunday at the Boone County Fairgrounds, 5819 Idlewild Road in Burlington. The event, featuring more than 200 dealers, is held the third Sunday of the month, April through October.