Two Regency Road shops will celebrate anniversaries this weekend.
Coffee Times at 2571 Regency Road will host a 35th birthday party from 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday. The store will offer blend drink specials and 35 percent off coffee and tea by the pound, merchandise, and coffee and tea accessories.
Street Scene, next door to Coffee Times at 2575 Regency Road, will celebrate 11 years in business with food and discounts from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday. The store carries vintage apparel, accessories and home decor as well as new unique items and gifts.
More shopping news
▪ The Corman Marketplace at 881 Floyd Drive will host its annual Christmas in July event Monday through July 27. Save 20 percent off holiday merchandise store wide, including trees. Shoppers can sign up to win a $100 gift card or a personalized gift basket. Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
▪ Embrys at The Lansdowne Shoppes at 3361 Tates Creek Road will host a sidewalk sale Thursday through Saturday. All sale apparel will be 50 to 80 percent off.
▪ The Clay Avenue Tent Sale is going on through Sunday. Save 50 to 90 percent off select items at Clay Avenue stores including Peggy’s Gifts & Accessories, Linens Limited, Monkee’s of Lexington, Stuart Mercer, and Voce.
▪ The Wilmore Night Market is 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday. Local shops will have extended hours and more than 20 booths of products, crafts, and art will be set up on East Main Street. Food from local restaurants and vendors will be open with nearby seating provided. The Family Center will offer an air-conditioned play space, a nursing station, diaper changing area and family-friendly restrooms.
For a list of vendors, check out the Facebook event page.
▪ The Restored Bluegrass & Friends Pop Up Market is 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at 221 North Main Street in Nicholasville. Merchandise will include furniture, bath products, and farmhouse industrial decor. There will be raffles and giveaways both days.
▪ The Versailles Merchant Association will host its next Friday Night Block Party from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Friday in downtown Versailles. There will be live music, local food and drink vendors.