▪ The Inventors Council Central Kentucky will meet at 6 p.m. July 5 on the 2nd floor of the new Eastside Library Branch, 3000 Blake James Drive (corner of Palumbo and Man o’War). Special event: EntreInventor Night at the Movies, featuring the movie Joy. Free. Information: Kyinventors.org or 859-201-1311.
▪ The University of Kentucky Alumni Association Job Club will meet from 9 to 10:15 a.m. July 12 at Fayette County Cooperative Extension Service, 1140 Red Mile Place. Topic: Getting the Interview: Resumers, The Essential Career Document. Info: 859-257-8905 or Ukalumni.net/jobclub.
Workshops and classes
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
The Inventors Council will hold its Workshop for Inventors & Entrepreneurs at 7 p.m. July 12 at the Eastside Library Branch, 3000 Blake James Drive, at the corner of Palumbo and Man o’ War. Doors open at 6 p.m. for networking and registration. Hosted by Don West and Raj Shah. Membership: $50. Info: Kyinventors.org or 859-201-1311.
▪ Word Processing, 1:30 p.m. July 5
▪ Tech Chat & Problem Solving, 1:30 p.m. July 7
▪ How to Market Your Business to the Federal Government, 10 a.m.-noon, July 19. This is a webinar. Register by 3 a.m. July 18.
Compiled by Dorothea Wingo