The University of Kentucky Alumni Association Job Club will meet from 9 to 10:15 a.m. July 26 at Fayette County Cooperative Extension Service, 1140 Red Mile Place. Topic: Getting the Interview: Résumés, The Essential Career Document. Info: 859-257-8905 or Ukalumni.net/jobclub.
Women Leading Kentucky presents Communicate to Lead from 9 a.m. to noon Aug. 4 at Sullivan University, 2355 Harrodsburg Road. $99 before July 25 and $115 after. Presenter: Vera Thomas, a Dale Carnegie trainer. To register, go to Womenleadingky.com/wlk-online-registration.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
Conducting a Successful Safety Audit will be 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Aug. 4 at the Doubletree Suites by Hilton. Cost is $399 for Kentucky Chamber members and $499 for non-members. For more info, or to register, go to Kychamber.com/node/2647.
Workshops and classes
The Kentucky Small Business Development Center and SCORE offer the following workshop: Commercial Real Estate - How to Negotiate a Lease from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. July 21. $25. To register, go to Goo.gl/Gt5XDN.
▪ Photo Coffee, 9 a.m. July 21
▪ Microsoft Access, 7 p.m. July 21
▪ Database, 7 p.m. July 25.
▪ Digital Photography, 7 p.m. July 26.
▪ Unix / Linux, 7 p.m. July 28.
▪ How to Market Your Business to the Federal Government, 10 a.m.-noon, July 19. This is a webinar. Register by 3 a.m. July 18.
Compiled by Dorothea Wingo